- This module now focuses on the software managed by a computer: the operating system.
- Service Technician
Theoretical and practical contents
- • Operating systems
• User interfaces
• File manager
• System management
• System security
• Mobile devices
After this training you will be able to…
- By the end of this tutorial… • you will have learned about the various Windows® operating systems,
• you will know which operating systems are installed on a PC,
• you will be familiar with the Windows® user interface,
• you will know how files are organised on a PC and what access rights are available,
• you will have had an overview of the Windows® system programs,
• you will know the options available for ensuring PC data security.